THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS
Children’s Nutritional Health
Most parents agree that everything in moderation is best when it comes to our kids, especially when it comes to food. In this article, we will touch upon some factors that are affecting our Children’s Nutritional Health, as well as some of the Isagenix products that can help bring more balance into the foods you offer your children.
With vending machines filled with junk food and soda, lollipops given as a reward at the doctor’s office, and fast food restaurants on every corner of town—at what moment does moderation become excess?
When you cut through all the mass marketing messages, the packaging, the bottom line is always the same: kids need healthy fruits, veggies, whole grains, healthy proteins, and a certain amount of healthy fats.
They also need vitamins, minerals, and micronutrients to form healthy bodies and minds. The best way to get these is through good food, lack of these foods is playing a huge part in the lack of your children’s nutritional health and can affect your childs immune health and long term health.
Many kids are picky eaters and refuse to eat the healthy food you offer them.
Generally speaking, most kids get too much of the wrong stuff and not enough of the right stuff.
Chances are, your kids and many of their peers are eating too many fats, added sugars, sodium, empty carbs, and preservatives.
A Canadian study showed in 2009 only 1 in 8 children were not meeting the minimum amount of vegetables per day.
The University of Guelph, did a study: Why are Ontarians still not eating enough vegetables? looking at factors such as the daily routine, knowledge of how to prepare vegetables etc.
Isagenix provides our children with unparalleled nutritional products that enhance your Children’s Nutritional Health.
All Isagenix superfoods meet our no-compromise ingredient policy standards.
They use only natural ingredients with no artificial sweeteners, flavors, or colors.
Below are some of the Isagenix products your kids can enjoy.
Age 4 and above:
- IsaLean Shakes (also in Dairy Free)
- Isamune Plus with Zinc
- Isagenix Greens
- IsaLean Bars
- Isagenix Chewables
- IsaKids Vitamin Essentials
- Fiber Snacks
- Whey Thins
Age 12 and above:
Kids love Isagenix. It is not medicine, and it does not treat or cure anything.
What it does do is supply the kids’ bodies with many of the superior minerals and vitamins it needs on a daily basis.
Staying healthy and nourishing our bodies is a lifetime commitment, one that is important for the entire family.
There are several factors that are also affecting the Children’s Nutritional Health:
- Our soils are depleted of minerals that are fruits and vegetables are grown in.
- over 80,000 environmental toxins are released yearly with most of them going untested for toxicity (reference: Changes in the USDA food composition data for 43 garden crops, 1950 to1999. J Amer Col Nutr, 2004;23(6):669-682.)
- Many kids are picky eaters over 17,000 new processed foods introduced yearly or already have a sweet tooth preference.
Kids who get plenty of exercises, follow the Isagenix program and eat a healthy, well-balanced diet build strong, healthy bodies. Isagenix provides our children with unparalleled nutritional products that enhance health.
All Isagenix superfoods meet our no-compromise ingredient policy standards. They use only natural ingredients with no artificial sweeteners, flavors, or colors.
Isagenix is committed to providing quality products that help our customers live healthier, happier lives. We often receive questions from parents who wonder if these products are also appropriate for their children. While most Isagenix programs are scientifically designed and marketed for adults, many of the products themselves can serve as kid-friendly alternatives to other sugary, fatty meals and snacks. We provide detailed age information on our website for all Isagenix products. However, when it comes to the health of a child, the most important thing is to ensure he or she is getting plenty of exercises and eating a well-balanced diet. Parents are encouraged to consult with their pediatrician before introducing new foods into their child’s diet.
Many Isagenix products are appropriate for young kids and adolescents so they can start developing healthy habits at a young age and grow into strong, healthy, lean adults with a better quality of life. It’s never too late to help your kids develop nutritional habits that can last a lifetime.
What are some things you can do as a parent to encourage healthy eating?
- Lead by example, When kids see you eating and enjoying healthy foods, they will take your lead.
- Let them get their hands dirty. Grow a garden or take your kids to the farmers market to learn about where their food comes from
- Preparing food together is a great way to teach children about the foods you are preparing and spending quality time together.
- Make food fun. I always found as a parent if I cut up cucumbers with a crinkle cutter, make special healthy dips like a yogurt dip for the oranges that my kids enjoyed eating them more.
- encouraging kids to keep trying a food and not forcing them to eat something they don’t like seems to have a more positive effect long term in trying new foods that are offered to them.
Would you like to know more about our products and how they can support your Children’s Nutritional Health? use our contact form and we will respond shortly
Complete list of Isagenix Disclaimers