Eucalyptus Oil by Isagenix Health Benefits
Eucalyptus Essential Oil has been used for hundreds of years and dates back to the 18th century.
You are probably very familiar with the Eucalyptus scent.
The Eucalyptus Essential Oil is the ingredient used in many vapor rubs and balms like Vicks and Tiger Balm.
It is applied on your check or back when you have a cold to help you breath better.
It is also used as a cough suppressant.
When you visit the spa, you may recognize the smell for its cool, crisp scent that is very calming and relaxing creating a pleasant atmosphere.
Let me introduce you to a few out of the box ways to use the Eucalyptus oil by Isagenix so you can get the most out of your investment.
Some OF The Ways To Use Eucalyptus Oil By Isagenix:
- Headache Relief: Diffuse 8-10 drops in your Cool Mist Diffuser or apply Eucalyptus oil with a carrier oil (like coconut oil) to the back of your neck and temples.
- Bad Breath: Add 1 drop of Eucalyptus Oil to a dixie cup of water gargle in the mouth for 1 minute then SPIT IT OUT.
- Relieves Skin Irritation: Sooth minor burns like bug bites: Apply 2-3 drops of Eucalyptus oil to a clean cotton swab and apply to skin.
- Household Cleaning: Eucalyptus oil is anti-bacterial and anti-viral. Add 20 drops of eucalyptus oil to a spray bottle with water and spray down your shower after each use. Add 10 drops to your laundry soap with each load of dirty laundry to help prevent mold in the washing machine.
- Repel Insects - Eucalyptus oil is a natural insect repellant. To keep Mosquitoes and Ticks away use 20 Drops of eucalyptus oil in a 4oz spray bottle. Spray on shoes, socks, and pants.
Why Choose to buy your Eucalyptus oil by Isagenix?
Eight No-Compromise Steps of Essence by Isagenix Essential Oils.
Cobalt blue bottle will protect the oils from UV rays.
Essence by Isagenix Essential Oil can be enjoyed by the entire family through the use of a diffuser in large, well-ventilated spaces.
Isagenix stands behind the quality of our oils to be 100 percent pure unadulterated oil.
Essence by Isagenix is priced LOWER Then other Essential oil companies