Lavender Oil by Isagenix - Incorporate It Into Your Bedtime Routine.
Lavender oil has been used to calm nerves and help people unwind in traditional Chinese medicine.
This flower has a beautiful scent.
Using this Lavender oil in your cool mist diffuser 30 minutes before bed can help set the atmosphere for your body to unwind from the day and prepare for a peaceful nights rest.
Lavender oil by Isagenix would also be an excellent additive to your Isagenix Bedtime Belly Routine to help you release weight.
Some OF The Ways To Use Lavender Oil By Isagenix:
- Head lice Prevention - add 3-4 drops of lavender oil into your shampoo bottle and mix well.
- Headache - Massage 1-2 drops of Lavender oil on temples, You may also mix with a carrier oil.
- SunBurn - Mix 20 drops of lavender oil in an 8 oz spray bottle with water and lightly mist the skin after a sunburn.
- Add volume and strengthen eyelashes - add 1 drop of lavender oil to your mascara tube.
- Grounding feelings during Yoga - Diffuse 8 drops of lavender oil in your cool mist diffuser during yoga or meditation for a grounding focus.
Why Use The Lavender Oil With Isagenix Coconut Oil As A Carrier Oil?
Lavender oil by Isagenix and all Isagenix essence oils are 100% pure essential oils and very potent.There may be situations that diluting the essential oil in a carrier oil is appropriate.Such as using essential oils with children or individuals with very sensitive skin.
The Isagenix coconut application oil is a perfect solution that won't cause skin sensitivity, There is no greasy feeling or odor left behind by this fractionated coconut oil.
Isagenix stands behind the quality of their lavender oil, as with all their oils. They are all 100 percent pure unadulterated oil.
Essence Oils by Isagenix are priced LOWER Then other Essential oil companies